Saturday, May 10, 2014

"Portabella!"


"Hello.  I'm Bellea.  I share my home with my people: my Mom and Dad and my two sisters.  I have pets at home too:  two cats, lots of rats, fish, and a yard full of chickens and ducks.  Today I stayed with Grandpa Joe,  just him and me, while my people were out.   He says that my sisters and I are the only ones who can stay at his house, and that my pets have to stay home.  I think he realizes how difficult life is for me at home.  I share my Mom, my Dad, my house, my yard and my food.  He treats me like a princess!  He gave me my favorite grainless salmon and pea food, some fresh water, and lots of huggins and lovins.  He took me outside and sympathetically cried 'Poor da Bellea' while he pet me.  I squealed with joy and excitement.  He's cool alright, but he's not my Mom, Dad or sisters.  I'm sitting here patiently waiting.  Sigh, love ya Grandpa Joe, but please, just bring my own people back!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers