Thursday, August 13, 2015

Back to Work Again!

I said it before and I'll say it again: Family, the therapist, doctors, nurses, coworkers, friends, church friends, acquaintances, and all mean the world to me. I am blessed. I am lucky...

It's six and a half months since the stroke. It's been too long. I have stories I want to remember and share, and I will. Sometimes I feel like I am perfectly fine. Sometimes I need a rest. The amount of minutes of strength grows every day. 

 Thankfully, I did everything I was supposed to do (most of the time!)They said that I needed to practice all my strategies, exercise, eat good food, and rest. I needed to go forward.  I needed to use my stashed pennies to sustain me during the bad times. I needed to drive again.

...And I wanted to go back to work.  

I practiced...


I was walked (with care)...


I saved some pennies for a rainy day (and it was raining)...
I ate good food...

I rested...
I drove again (save the highways)...
Now I'm ready to work again. It's official...I'm back. Slowly and surely!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers