Friday, October 7, 2011

This Week's Senior Moment.........

This week's senior moment is noteworthy because it involves a coworker who had one simultaneously.  The school day had ended and we exited the building together.  The battery in my remote door unlocker had been disfunctional and I couldn't remember where I parked my car.  I was pressing the lock button hoping to have a revival moment and find my car, but it was not to be. Finally I remembered that the lot was rather full when I arrived at the school that morning, so it wasn't in my usual row.  I looked a little further and lo and behold, there was my car!  My coworker, who had been helping me spot my car, proceeded to try to unlock her vehicle with her remote door unlocker, pointing and wondering why the door wouldn't unlock.  After a couple of tries, she discovered it was not her car, but an identical one belonging to another coworker.  She proceeded to her own vehicle, and we laughed hard at our double dose of seniority, and bid each other a good evening.  We smiled as we relayed the story to more coworkers the next day........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers