Moments

Moments
Moments

Blog Archive

Thursday, June 21, 2012

The One That Made Me Grandpa!!


Through the Years......
The ones that made me Son:
 Mom and Dad (Josephine and Frank Bonanno)

Dad With the ones that made me Grandson:
Vincenza (Jenny) and Guiseppe Bonanno


The other ones that made me Grandson:
John and Stefana (Nellie) Giacchino


The one that made me Me: Note that I've retained
that expression and returned to that hairline......




The ones that made me Brother:  Janet, Stephanie, and little Lisa



The one that made me Husband:  Jackie

Circa 1999, the ones that made me Dad and Uncle -
Top Row: Son John, Daughter Karen, Niece Cara, Son Kevin
Middle Row: Niece Jennifer, Niece Gina
Bottom Row: Nephew Stephen, Nephew David, Nephew Jim, Son Brian

The ones that made me Great Uncle: Alexis and Kaitlyn


The one that made me Grandpa:  Jenna Rose


TODAY,  JUNE 21st*, WEIGHING IN AT 9 POUNDS, AND 21 INCHES LONG,  I AM PROUD TO INTRODUCE JENNA ROSE, THE ONE THAT MADE ME....DRUM ROLL PLEASE.........

GRANDPA!

*Remembering that my own Grandpa's birthday was around this time of year, I did a little research yesterday on FamilySearch.org.  I found that, appropriately, John Giacchino (See photo above), a.k.a. my maternal grandfather and Jenna Rose's great-great grandfather, was born on June 21st, 1893. 



WELCOME JENNA ROSE, WITH LOVE!




2 comments:

  1. Wow! What a great post. It made me laugh, smile and even tear up a bit. I'm going to have to borrow your photographic timeline idea when the one that makes ME a grandmom arrives in November. :)

    Donna - a friend of your little sister, Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Donna! Congratulations in advance!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers