Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Father's Day's Coming!

As old married people, one of our favorite things to do is read to each other.  One of us will read a news story to the other, though we've already watched or read the story before.  Sometimes we read Facebook posts to each other, though we have the same friends and see the same posts.  Today I decided to entertain my honey with verbal reactions to the mail. Imagine my excitement when an examination of the pile of recyclables revealed a 20% off coupon for Bed Bath and Beyond.  My favorite part of that store is the alliteration in its name.    "Ooh!" I exclaimed facetiously.  "20% off at Bed Bath and Beyond!"


"Father's Day's coming." Jackie responded.



"Ooh, that'll make me happy." I retorted.



"When the Mom's happy, the Dad's happy." I cannot and will not, in any way shape or form,  argue with that one!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers