Moments

Moments
Moments

Blog Archive

Friday, July 4, 2014

This Dad


2
This shot was taken on a
       family vacation to Wildwood Crest, New 

Jersey  in 1997.  One of our favorite things to do while 
there was  to go over the bridge to Sunset Beach 
in Cape May for diamond searching and a 
sunset flag ceremony. This shot of our four little 
ones was used as our Christmas card picture 
that year.  I miss those cards.
3
When I take a photo of the four kids nowadays, I have
 to promise not to use it for a Christmas card picture. I
never, however, promise anything about posting it to
my Facebook page...or on my blog! This shot 

was taken in May of 2014,  at my son's wedding......
good times!
1
More purging and treasure finding:
I recently came across this poem I wrote on
February 22, 1987.  It  spoke volumes about my times as a new stay-at-home 

Dad.  27 years and two more children
 later.....

Life has let me be 'This Dad'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers