Moments

Moments
Moments

Blog Archive

Friday, August 12, 2011

COFF IT UP!





Just an everyday observation:  I am making the coffee and I am coming to the end of the can, working my hardest to scrape those grounds into that coffee scoop.  I have come to the day when the can will be empty and it will be time to open a new one.  As if the shrinking can size over the last couple of years isn't enough, there is a rim around the top of the can.  Being as cheap...um...frugal as I am, I don't waste one ground, so I hold and gently shake the can to get the last grounds into the filter...and the countertop...and the sink...and the floor....etc.  Is a rim that wide really necessary?  I think that the powers that be just want me to start that new smaller can of coffee sooner!!  Agree?  Disagree?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers