Moments

Moments
Moments

Blog Archive

Thursday, August 25, 2011

My Love-Hate Relationship With Computers........

My six month old netbook computer can't be booted up.  It says I need to insert something into the drive and do something else.  I have nothing to insert and it has no place to insert anything and I don't know how to do anything else!!  I called the tech department of the manufacturer.  Now I have to send it to Texas for someone else to insert whatever it is that I don't have into the place to insert things because they know how to do stuff.  The computer's still under warranty, thank Goodness.  Fortunately, I remember all the passwords to get into the works of the computer.  If I didn't remember them, I'd have to cough up $100 for the powers that be at that danged manufacturer to reset them.  Now I'll have to go back to waking up an hour earlier than everyone else just to compete for computer time and say hi to my Words With Friends cohorts.  I'll be only skimming email and Facebook.  I'll have to keep any blogging ideas in my brain just a little longer.  Oh, yeah, that'll work!!  I can't even remember what I've written in this blog! By the time the dang computer comes back, I'll have forgotten that I even had a computer...and a blog...and Facebook.  I wonder if the earthquake of August 23rd had something to do with this!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers